Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One step back.

Everyday I try to look back at what I did that was productive. Did I practice enough? Did I get some good stuff recorded? Did I write a new song or finish an arrangement? Then there's the non-creative activities like booking gigs, sending out a few press CDs, researching some other sort of opportunity, etc. Some of this work pays off immediately, but most is slowly adding to a greater revenue stream that will flow continuously for a long time. Ultimately that's the goal.

Unfortunately, after my interface kept crashing making my mix session take much longer than necessary and then watching the video from the last gig but not happy enough with anything to justify uploading anything to YouTube, I feel a bit deflated.

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: