Thursday, November 6, 2008

And you thought election season was over!

I need your help. For the first time in my life, I'm a part of a music related contest, and it's one of those annoying types where anyone can vote once a day until the deadline. In other words, a popularity contest. Luckily, the public can't tell I have anything to do with the song (unless you find the bonus link to the "making-of" video).

I recorded a song with Lauren Zettler (who's mug shot is easier on the eyes than mine) and she entered it into a contest. It was picked as one of the Top 10 Finalists by a bunch of really important people and now it's up to the masses to decide who's song is best, and the winner gets to go on a cruise to perform this song along with a handful of popular and influential singer/songwriters. This is a big opportunity for Lauren, and by association, a big one for me too.

Enough chat.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!

You will have to register. I know, it's a pain in the ass. But once you're registered, you can vote once a day through November 23.

My wife would get to come along, so that multiplies the karma you receive from your deeds.

Thanks!

No comments: