Thursday, November 6, 2008

Turn your music into money.

There are many ways to make money as a musician, and we're trying to learn how different musicians are doing this over at MusicianWages.com. Yeah, yeah, I've been plugging that site a lot, but I think it's a pretty cool project, so go check it out already.

Today I spent a good part of my day writing an article about making money from original music. I think that's the one thing nearly every musician would love to do, yet it's usually the most difficult. But I've managed to have some success, at least I've built a steady stream of income that in turn funds future releases, new equipment, and even helps pay some bills.

If you're interested, here's the link to Creating Income with Your Original Music.

Let me know what you think.

And don't forget to vote.

No comments: