Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What I Learned at My Record Label Job


There's a new website in the works, and it'll be the future home for my blog. I've been working on an in depth article about what I took from working at a record label. It's pretty long, so I might not be writing too much more on 'Between the Music' this week.

What I Learned at My Record Label Job

After you're done, take a sneak peak at the site. If you're a musician, you can participate in the forum or even contribute an article yourself, simple read this post by Dave Hahn, my cohort and the true evil genius behind this adventure.

1 comment:

Alex said...

MusicianWages.com looks like a fantastic site, and I really dug your article about working at Verve. It's cool to read about the internal dynamics of a record label.

I'll be keeping an eye on this site!